Google calendar date and widget disappearing after the latest update

Google calendar date and widget disappearing after the latest update

Google calendar is one of the most used calendar app. people used google calendar for time schedules, events and birthday reminders.

Recently users are facing a google calendar home widget disappearing issue. As per the Google forum, many users reports this issue.

If I set my phone to light mode then my calendar widget (which is connected to Huawei) will turn to light mode. Sure i can change it to dark mode individually BUT that will only occur once I click onto the app (not when it's a widget).

I contacted Huawei support through the live chat and they said it was a Google issue. 
I think I'm going to end up changing my phone in a few months anyway so it's not too big of a deal.

Source 

A product user in the google support community suggest affected user please update the latest version to fix this issue. Thank you for having been so patient. source

For the latest version click here.

the fix for the date disappears solid circle issue resolved in the latest update. please check google play store for updates.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know

Previous Post Next Post